This strong, soft wool is fine enough to wear next to the skin and durable enough to wear well with a soft, natural lustre. Incorporating a high twist and natural strength, this is a great no-nylon sock yarn alternative when knit at a tight gauge.
- Colourway: Lena
- Yarn Weight: Double Knit
- Fibre Content: 100% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester Wool
- Skein / Hank Weight: approx 100g
- Length: Approx 200 metres per 100g
- Suggested knitting needle size: 4mm
- Suggested crochet hook size: 4mm
- Please note that due to the organic process of hand-dyeing no two skeins are exactly the same. I recommend you alternate skeins throughout your project if you are using more than one skein in order to avoid obvious colour blocks and create a more seamless colour blend.
- Care: Cool handwash recommended though this wool can be washed on a cool, gentle machine wash cycle. Dry flat.