Whether you are making a scarf or shawl to keep out the cold season chilly wind or a cosy jumper for snuggling up on the sofa on a rainy weekend afternoon, this supersoft, versaltile yarn is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Colourway: Dorothy
- Yarn Weight: Double Knit / Light Worsted
- Fibre Content: 100% Superwash Merino
- Skein / Hank Weight: approx 100g
- Length: Approx 200 metres per 100g
- Suggested knitting needle size: 4mm / US6 +
- Suggested crochet hook size: 3.5 mm +
- Please note that due to the organic process of hand-dyeing no two skeins are exactly the same. I recommend you alternate skeins throughout your project if you are using more than one skein in order to avoid obvious colour blocks and create a more seamless colour blend.
- Care: Cool handwash recommended though this wool can be washed on a cool, gentle machine wash cycle. Dry flat.
Gorgeous Knits DK 100% Superwash Merino Wool - Dorothy