100% Pure 100% British wool is a great versatile yarn that is easy on the wallet and soft against the skin. With no itchness at all, this wool knits and crochets up wonderfully for your everyday wardrobe staples. Perfect for even the most sensitive of skin.
- Colourway: Tara
- Yarn Weight: Double Knit / Light Worsted
- Fibre Content: 100% Pure New British Wool
- Skein / Hank Weight: approx 100g
- Length: Approx 226 metres per 100g
- Suggested knitting needle size: 4mm / US6 +
- Suggested crochet hook size: 3.5 mm +
- Please note that due to the organic process of hand-dyeing no two skeins are exactly the same. I recommend you alternate skeins throughout your project if you are using more than one skein in order to avoid obvious colour blocks and create a more seamless colour blend.
- Care: Cool handwash recommended though this wool can be washed on a cool, gentle machine wash cycle. Dry flat.