Lustrous and springy, this smooth fibre is reminiscent of merino but with more sheen creating beautiful stitch definition. This gorgeous yarn is ideal for everyday knits like gloves and sweaters that require some strength.
- Colourway: Kari
- Yarn Weight: Double Knit / Light Worsted
- Fibre Content: 100% Superwash New Zealand Polwarth Wool
- Skein / Hank Weight: approx 100g
- Length: Approx 225 metres per 100g
- Suggested knitting needle size: 3.5mm / US4 +
- Suggested crochet hook size: 3.5 mm +
- Please note that due to the organic process of hand-dyeing no two skeins are exactly the same. I recommend you alternate skeins throughout your project if you are using more than one skein in order to avoid obvious colour blocks and create a more seamless colour blend.
- Care: Cool handwash recommended though this wool can be washed on a cool, gentle machine wash cycle. Dry flat.
Gorgeous Knits DK 100% Polwarth Wool - Isabel