Superwash merino wool combined with nylon resulting in a very durable, springy yarn that is perfect for socks but it would be a crying shame to relegate this wool to the sock drawer alone. It's maximum durablity and its soft to the skin touch make it ideal for everyday wear items that benefit from a bit of stretch such as gloves, mittens, and sweaters.
- Colourway: Eula
- Yarn Weight: 4-ply
- Fibre Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Yarn
- Skein / Hank Weight: approx 100g
- Length: Approx 400 metres per 100g
- Suggested knitting needle size: 3.25mm+
- Suggested crochet hook size: 3.5 mm +
- Please note that due to the organic process of hand-dyeing no two skeins are exactly the same. I recommend you alternate skeins throughout your project if you are using more than one skein in order to avoid obvious colour blocks and create a more seamless colour blend.
- Care: Cool handwash recommended though this wool can be washed on a cool, gentle machine wash cycle. Dry flat.